Welcome Forums Site Help & Support ComixShop Support Vendor Dashboard 505 Error

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Kyle Manwell 3 weeks, 5 days ago
  • ComixCentral
    Keymaster
    @comixcentral

My Achievements

Super Critic IconBlogger IconHoarder IconConnoisseur Icon

We are currently experiencing issues with vendor dashboards. Some vendors are reporting a 505 error when attempting to access their vendor dashboard. Your files, sales, and information are safe, and your comics remain active and available for sale.

If you are receiving a 505 error when accessing your vendor dashboard, please let us know so we can isolate as many accounts experiencing the problem.

Our devs are working on a solution to the problem and we will notify you here once it is solved.

Thank you for your patience as our little site that could continue to grow!:D

-ComixCentral Admin

(A special thanks to RAGS for breaking it;)

ComixCentral
    Keymaster
    @comixcentral

My Achievements

Super Critic IconBlogger IconHoarder IconConnoisseur Icon

Hello Vendors! We believe that this Vendor Dashboard 505 error has been resolved.

If you’re still finding an error on your dashboard page, please try refreshing your browser (ctrl+shift+r in windows/chrome). If you continue to experience issues, please contact support immediately.

Thank you for your patience:)

-ComixCentral Admin

( And a special thanks to RAGS for breaking the dashboard system by being too successful and selling too many comics. It made us aware of a glitch that needed attention;p)

Kyle Manwell
    @kyle_manwell

My Achievements

Starter Icon

iPod??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.