Welcome Forums ComixCentral Support My "shop photo" is distorted.

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of karengillmore karengillmore 2 weeks ago
  • Profile photo of karengillmorekarengillmore
    Participant
    @karengillmore

My Achievements

Blogger IconCritic IconBeta Tester IconCXC Member IconFeatured Comic IconFounder Icon

I tried it twice but it comes out squished horizontally or stretched vertically. I noticed in the video this happened, but was passed over quickly. Will it right itself automatically when the issue is fixed?

Profile photo of Zelzasaur Weathers MaelstromZelzasaur Weathers Maelstrom
    Keymaster
    @hk7th

My Achievements

Blogger IconCritic IconCXC Member IconStarter IconTHE BOARD IconModerator IconAccount Verified Icon

Hi Karen!

So sorry for the slow response. We have been burning the candle at both ends working “behind the scenes” and your support post slipped through the proverbial cracks:(

We are looking into why this is happening and working on fixing the problem. Hold tight we’ll get it fixed:D Over the next week or two a lot of these types of issues are going to be addressed.

Thanks!

Keymaster
    @hk7th

My Achievements

Blogger IconCritic IconCXC Member IconStarter IconTHE BOARD IconModerator IconAccount Verified Icon

@karengillmore The problem has been fixed. If it happens again, please let us know:)

Thanks for your patience Karen!!

Profile photo of karengillmorekarengillmore
    Participant
    @karengillmore

My Achievements

Blogger IconCritic IconBeta Tester IconCXC Member IconFeatured Comic IconFounder Icon

Thank you so much, it looks great now! I’m amazed you folks got so much done during the holidays. Kudos to the team for all you do!

Keymaster
    @hk7th

My Achievements

It does look great! Your artwork deserves to not be squished or distorted in anyway!!! Love your work:D

Thanks for your kind words, the team has been working our butts off, but for the best reason and for the best people, so we love it!

All the best!

Z

Profile photo of karengillmorekarengillmore
    Participant
    @karengillmore

My Achievements

Aw, thanks!
    This is becoming my favourite social media site — can’t wait until it goes live!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.