Welcome Forums Help Wanted & Jobs Help Wanted [Paid] Colorist Needed for RAGS issue 2 and onwards.

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Aan Budi Sulistyo 10 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Ragszombie
    Participant
    @ragszombie

My Achievements

Comic of the Year Winner IconCritic 2 IconCXC Member IconFan IconFeatured Comic Icon

Going to keep this really short and sweet. My team has recently had to part ways with our colorist suddenly and are looking for someone to take over the role. We’re going to start production of our Issue #2 soon, and would like to find someone before the end of February. Essentially our “issues” are roughly 20 pages of content, so you would be responsible for that coloring. The style is black and white gray-scale, however there are touches of actual color needed to denote certain important items in a dynamic way.

please send samples of your work to:  [email protected] along with price. Expect to be given one page as a test in order to see if you can match our style.
    Must be able to meet deadlines and be able to communicate effectively when issues arise.

Chris Hendricks
    Participant
    @chris_hendricks

My Achievements

Blogger IconCritic IconCXC Member IconStarter Icon

We got your back! Will help spread the word!

Ragszombie
    Participant
    @ragszombie

My Achievements

Comic of the Year Winner IconCritic 2 IconCXC Member IconFan IconFeatured Comic Icon

=D thanks its very much appreciated.

Aan Budi Sulistyo
    Participant
    @aan_budi_sulistyo

My Achievements

CXC Member Icon

email send

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.