Welcome Forums Advertisements Alien Summer Issue 1 – Indiegogo

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Jeremy Kahn 3 weeks, 6 days ago
  • Jeremy Kahn
    Participant
    @jeremy_kahn

My Achievements

No Achievements Yet!

My name is Jeremy Kahn. I am a comic colorist who has done coloring work for a number of clients with my most recent work being for American Mythology on their kid titles (mainly Casper the Friendly Ghost and The Pink Panther).

I just launched an Indiegogo campaign for a comic I created called Alien Summer that revolves around Earth finding out about the existence of aliens. As a result, a treaty is formed that allows for the export and import of goods. Earth’s biggest exports happen to be their pop-culture and entertainment. Aliens just love Earth’s imagination. They love it so much that they decide to come live on Earth to experience Earth life. My story follows the adventures of one alien as she comes to Earth as part of an exchange program to spend the summer with a host family. The main problem that arises is that all her knowledge of Earth comes from movies, comics, games, and manga. Thus, her knowledge is a bit skewed.

Check out my Indiegogo campaign here https://igg.me/at/AlienSummer/x/20011118 for more info.
    Alien Summer Cover

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.